TO REPORT DEATH OF A NATIONAL OF BOSNIA AND HERZEGOVINA
– Written request to report a death (clearly written in block letters and signed by the requestor);
– Original copy of the Excerpt from Death Registrar, issued by the relevant body, not older than 6 months;
– Excerpt from Death Registrar translated to one of the official languages of Bosnia and Herzegovina, authenticated with the seal of the certified translator/interpreter;
– BiH document proving the identity of the deceased person;
– Certificate of BiH Citizenship.
Consular fee: 6,00 € (payable in Euros).