REGISTRATION OF A UNIQUE CITIZEN NUMBER
– Filled in and signed Form JMB-7,
– Certificate of BiH Citizenship, not older than 6 months,
– Excerpt from BiH Registrar of Births, not older than 6 months,
– Identification document.
Consular fee: 0.00
– Persons with new BiH ID card (issued after 2003) are already registered in the e-base (civil register).
– Unique citizen number is to be registered in BiH, at the competent police station, according to the residential address, and exceptionally, according to the place in which the person was entered in the registrar of births.